A recent announcement on the brand Clalen’s official Instagram has become a hot topic among netizens as they struggle to figure out the identity of the woman in the photo.
Clalen is one of the most popular contact lens brands in Korea. Their circle lenses are said to be very popular among idols. ITZY became the brand’s muses in 2021.
On September 19, KST, the brand teased the arrival of a new muse through its official Instagram account.
The multiple photos posted for the announcement included a blurred-out picture of their new muse, and it looks like netizens can’t agree on her identity.
Some thought it was IU, while others felt it could be IVE’s Wonyoung, (G)I-DLE’s Minyeong, or actress Shin Ye Eun.
Under a viral post on Theqoo, netizens took their guesses.
- “I thought it was Jang Wonyoung.”
- “It looks too much like IU.”
- “It looked like Jang Wonyoung to me.”
- “It’s either IU, or Lee Jigeum, or Lee Jieun, or Lee Jidong.
- “Wonyoung? Miyeon?”
- “I thought it was Shin Ye Eun.”
- “At first, I thought it was (G)I-DLE’s Miyeon, LOL. But now that I see it again, it’s gotta be IU.”
- “Isn’t this Shin Ye Eun?”
While some netizens were busy arguing about the identity of the muse, some joined in the fun, naming random celebrity names, including Korea’s beloved panda Fu Bao!
- “What? You can tell right away it’s Yoo Jae Suk.”
- “Eh, you guys have poor eyesight. This is Pengsoo.”
- “Yoo Jae Suk.”
- “Ai Bao?”
- “Isn’t this Fu Bao?”
Who do you think it is?