“I feel so bad for Eunchae…”
RIIZE‘s Seunghan is facing heavy criticism over his private livestream with TXT‘s Soobin.
Earlier, we reported on an alleged livestream that RIIZE’s Seunghan held with TXT’s Soobin.
Fact Check: Did TXT’s Soobin And RIIZE’s Seunghan Insult LE SSERAFIM’s Eunchae During A Leaked Livestream?
On November 16, a video featuring who appeared to be TXT’s Soobin and RIIZE’s Seunghan surfaced online. In the clip, the two people are seen talking on a shared Instagram Live that only has around four viewers.
In the clip, Seunghan can be seen seemingly mocking TXT’s Soobin. This might be shocking for some, as Seunghan just debuted with RIIZE, while Soobin debuted with TXT in 2019.
Seunghan: It’s a fact. You can’t dance, sing, or rap. You’re just all excited just because you MC-ed for Music Bank. You even got to meet our Eunchae.
Soobin: I have something to show you. *turns camera to show his foot making the gesture*
Even more problematic was the fact that Seunghan seemed to be referring to LE SSERAFIM‘s Eunchae as “Our” Eunchae.
In Korea, the term “Our” is used to refer to someone who is family. For example, while Americans refer to their parents as “My parents,” Koreans refer to their parents as “Our parents.” The term is also used to refer to romantic partners and other family members. The term, however, is not used to refer to friends or casual acquaintances.
Seunghan referring to Eunchae as “Our” Eunchae may have been a joke, but given that Seunghan was mocking TXT’s Soobin, who is from the same label as Eunchae, it is understandable why netizens would be upset.
Despite fans’ best attempts at defending the idol, Seunghan is facing heavy criticism from netizens for the way he referred to Eunchae.
- “Wow, this is so raw.”
- “Who is the male idol getting dissed? LOL. He referred to Eunchae as ‘Our Eunchae’? I’m about to go insane. Are they siblings or something?”
- “I’m a LE SSERAFIM fan, and I am f@cking pissed. LOL. Why does our Eunchae need to be dragged into that kind of conversation between these losers?”
- “LOL, these guys are major turn-offs… They themselves are stopping us from becoming fans.”
- “I feel so bad for Eunchae…”
- “Our Eunchae, LOL. Ah, I’m f@cking pissed. His fans are defending this? And are claiming this post is malicious? You guys never change.”
- “Our Eunchae…”
- “Fans are saying it is normal for idols to talk this way, LOL.”
- “Their image is destroyed.”
- “I thought there was no way his image could get worse from his previous controversy, LOL.”
- “He’s f@cking rude.”
This is not the first time Seunghan has dealt with videos and clips leaked — around the time of RIIZE’s debut, photos of Seunghan with a woman and doing an Instagram live with friends surfaced online.
“He Really Gotta Filter His Friends” — RIIZE’s Seunghan Caught Going On Instagram Live With Alleged Girlfriend
What are your thoughts?